West Bay Family YMCA
Zumba? Treadmills? Jacuzzi? Daycare? West Bay Family YMCA does it all and more. Since its opening in 2000, this Y has hosted a family-friendly environment and a multitude of programs. The pool's small size may be perfect for teaching the tikes how to swim, but it is definitely not meant for diving. The Y offers programs at the town beach, too.
For membership rates, check out the YMCA's website.
- Fax: 401-295-7864
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 9:30pm; Fri, 5am - 8pm; Sat, 6am - 5pm; Sun, 7am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The main level is accessible via a ramp.
- Founding Date: Oct 01 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Gym, Running track, Swimming pool
- Facility types: Indoor
- Features: Jacuzzi/hot tub, Lockers, Sauna/steam room, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: 12pm - 3pm
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Jacuzzi, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Diving: No
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Strength training, Weight loss
- What's the most important rule for this pool?: No diving