1. Those planning for some Friday night lights football tonight are going to be disappointed. NK's superintendent has called for all games to be rescheduled before 6 p.m. due to the rise in mosquitoes testing positive for West Nile Virus and EEE this year. For complete schedule changes, check out the Rhode Island Interscholastic League's website first.
2. Head over to the North Kingstown Free Library this evening for a free concert featuring The Elderly Brothers, playing music from the 50s, 60s and 70s. The music starts at 6:30 p.m. tonight.
3. The Steven Siller "Tunnel to Towers" 9/11 Memorial 5K is returning to North Kingstown this weekend. Held all across the country, the run remembers Steven Siller – a member the New York City Fire Department who died in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Siller reportedly was off-duty when the first plane struck and, after realizing that Battery Tunnel was blocked by traffic, ran roughly three miles to reach the World Trade Center. . Starts at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Quonset O Club.
4. Wickford Harbour Fest is back! Head down to Wickford Village Sunday for a day filled with games, activities, local cuisine, food trucks, a model boat demo, lobster raffle, artisan vendors and even a tank from Biomes. The culminates in the Cup Race Challenge, featuring hundreds of boats. Learn more here.
5. Today: partly sunny with highs near 71. Tonight: partly cloudy with lows around 55. Tomorrow: sunny with highs near 72.