1. Still looking for something to do tonight for New Year's? How about an event that is also family friendly? Look no more: head down to the Village Inn in Narragansett for a New Year's event to benefit LINKS. Enjoy a blackout bash for the adults while the kids enjoy a neon PJ party in a separate room. .
2. Seeing that tomorrow is January 1, we're pretty sure you all know what that means. The Polar Bear Plunge returns! This year's plunge returns to the tomorrow. Interested in jumping into nearly freezing cold water?
3. Give the gift of blood today at . Head down to .
4. Not sure what's open/closed today and tomorrow? Don't worry, we did the legwork for you. .
5. Today: showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 4 p.m. and highs near 52. Tonight: chance of showers before 7 p.m. with lows around 37. Tomorrow: mostly sunny with highs near 49.