1. Wickford's getting cash mobbed again tomorrow. If you missed it , here's your opportunity to get in on the latest trend. The mob will be meeting in the parking lot behind at 11 a.m. Saturday. Come armed with $20 to spend at a mystery business (to be announced until the mob convenes). .
2. You have until 9 a.m. to vote in this week's Readers' Choice poll. This week, we're asking readers what is there .
3. For those lost without a farmers market in North Kingstown this weekend (the Coastal Growers Market returns to Casey Farm next week), we have an alternative outdoor event for you. Head down to a spring festival at URI's East Farm in Kingston tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for live music, food, raffles, activities, animals, exhibits and more. There's a lot going on, .
4. is looking for on May 17. There will be a one-hour training session for first-time judges on Monday at the NKHS media center starting at 6:30 p.m. (Here's my double-dog dare challenge of the day: if one other person volunteers to do this, I will as well.)
5. Today: mostly sunny with highs near 68. Tonight: mostly clear with lows around 46. Tomorrow: sunny with highs near 75.