- North Kingstown voters will to vote on three questions to determine the fate of two bonds. One bond, for $3.85 million, would covert . Another question would authorize the town to sell the now-vacant school if the aforementioned bond is not approved. Lastly, another question would approve $850,000 to install artificial turf at . Voting will take place at and Cold Spring Community Center from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The starts today down at Washington County Superior Court. Fry is facing a second-degree murder charge in the death of her eight-year-old daughter Camden back in 2009. Follow our coverage of the trial here on North Kingstown Patch.
- The North Kingstown School Committee returns tonight, welcoming new teachers, looking at next year's budget (including pension estimates) and more. The meetings starts at 7 p.m. at North Kingstown High School's auditorium. Click here for the complete agenda.
- Get a . Help color in this year's posters and sign up to volunteer from 6 to 7:30 p.m. tonight at the .
- We still have a few more warm days left before summer officially ends. Today and tomorrow will be in the lower 80s with partly sunny skies. We may see some showers tomorrow, however.