- North Kingstown voters will to vote on three questions to determine the fate of two bonds. One bond, for $3.85 million, would covert . Another question would authorize the town to sell the now-vacant school if the aforementioned bond is not approved. Lastly, another question would approve $850,000 to install artificial turf at . Voting will take place at and Cold Spring Community Center from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The starts today down at Washington County Superior Court. Fry is facing a second-degree murder charge in the death of her eight-year-old daughter Camden back in 2009. Follow our coverage of the trial here on North Kingstown Patch.
- The North Kingstown School Committee returns tonight, welcoming new teachers, looking at next year's budget (including pension estimates) and more. The meetings starts at 7 p.m. at North Kingstown High School's auditorium. Click here for the complete agenda.
- Get a . Help color in this year's posters and sign up to volunteer from 6 to 7:30 p.m. tonight at the .
- We still have a few more warm days left before summer officially ends. Today and tomorrow will be in the lower 80s with partly sunny skies. We may see some showers tomorrow, however.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something