1. Patch and freshconnections are teaming up today at BankNewport in NK. The event is open to any professional women who want to learn how to use Patch to promote your business affordably in the digital age. Runs from noon to 1:30 p.m.
2. Bust out the pajamas this week. Beauty & the Bath is holding its 16th annual Pajama Party tonight at 6 p.m. Bring a pair of new children's pajamas to donate to local children in need and enter to win prizes. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres from local restaurants and chefs. Learn more here.
3. Head over to Cold Spring Community Center for a Holiday Fair and Cookie Walk on Thursday. Choose from a multitude of homemade varieties as well as crafts, jewelry, knitwear, and more. All proceeds of the event, sponsored by Chapter C-RI of P.E.O. International, support women's education. Open sales and free refreshments start at 6 p.m. with the cookie walk starting at 7 p.m.
4. Have you decked out your house for the holidays? Enter into Patch's "Deck the House" contest. Go to this link and add a photo or your house decked out in Christmas lights and holiday decorations and enter to win $100,000 for NK schools. Learn the details here.
5. Today: showers in the morning with highs near 57. Tonight: lows around 28. Tomorrow: sunny with highs near 43.