1. If you haven't eaten breakfast yet, we suggest heading down to Applebee's in South Kingstown (yes, south of the Tower) for a to benefit the boys and girls swim teams. Runs from 8 to 10 a.m. and costs just $5.
2. Come learn about Space to Be at at Saturday's . Space to Be's mission is to provide a place for locals to test out the large studio experience without having to commit to renting space. Browse art and other interesting items such as books, CDs, DVDs, science materials, furniture and more. Starts at 10 a.m. today.
3. Get some local produce and more at today's at Lafayette Mill on Ten Rod Road. Runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
4. After postponing its last meeting due to a posting error, the North Kingstown Town Council returns this Monday night with a fairly loaded agenda. Notably, the council will hold public hearings on zoning district changes regarding a and on a . Monday's meeting kicks off at 6:30 p.m. at Beechwood Center.
5. Today: mostly sunny with highs near 46. Tonight: mostly clear with lows around 31. Tomorrow: mostly sunny with highs near 42.