- The Rhode Island National Guard Open House & Air Show is only two days away! Keep your eyes and ears peeled today (just as long as the clouds and showers hold off) as many of the performers will be making their way into North Kingstown airspace. and stay tuned for video and previews today and tomorrow.
- Tonight's Business After Hours with the has been moved to the . Enjoy hors d'oeuvres, wine and soft drinks and coffee and cupcakes courtesy of with hosts . RSVP with the Chamber at 295-5566. Runs from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Today is the last day of school for North Kingstown schools. Plan accordingly.
- We're not sure about you, but we could definitely go for a massage. Head over to the today from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for a – $25 for a 30-minute session nad $45 for a one-hour session. Please call 268-1596 for an appointment.
- Showers are in the forecast once again today with a chance of an isolated thunderstorm later in the day with highs in the lower 70s. Friday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers again. As for weekend weather, it looks like both days will be warm and partly sunny, though showers are expected Saturday. (Factor this into your air show plans, folks.)