1. Organizing a New Year's Eve event in North Kingstown? Own a local business and want to promote your holiday hours? Post them here and we'll include it in our NYE Guide.
2. Don't know what to do with the kids this week? Check out our Christmas vacation guide here with some cool ideas on how to occupy the kids!
3. In case you haven't heard, Biomes is open for business once again on Post Road. They'll be open Sunday through Monday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. Usher in the new year with nearly freezing cold water! Of course, we're speaking of the 40th Annual Polar Bear Plunge at North Kingstown Town Beach. There will be refreshments and commemorative shirts available for purchase. P.S. There's a costume contest, too!
5. Today: mostly sunny with highs near 37. Tonight: partly cloudy with lows around 24. Tomorrow: snow likely (mainly after 2 p.m.) with cloudy skies and highs near 37.