1. It’s that time again! The Wickford Horribles Parade kicks off today at noon. If you’d like to participate, grab your costume and line up behind the annex building at 11:30 a.m. Open to all: babies, youngsters, double-digits and oldsters.
2. With Hurricane Sandy approaching, we've decided to start another 'Cane Blog in anticipation of the storm. . Hopefully the storm won't be too bad and we won't need the 'Cane Blog, but we'd rather err on the side of caution.
3. Head over to St. Paul's Church for a haunted Halloween trail. Perfect for the family, though they have a "less scary" option for small children and the faint of heart. Admission is free, but donations are welcome. This year's trail is circus themed.
4. Your questions have been sent out to candidates for both the North Kingstown Town Council and School Committee. If you're running for either of those offices and have not received your questionnaire, please contact me at email@example.com.
5. Today: a chance of showers after 3 p.m. with cloudy skies and highs near 63, breezy. Tonight: showers likely with cloudy skies and lows around 51. Tomorrow: showers, highs near 62 and very windy.