1. Happy Easter, North Kingstown. So how many of you stuck with your Lent resolutions?
2. The joint g on Monday, April 9 has been moved from Beechwood Senior Center to the auditorium. The town council's budget hearing starts at 6 p.m. while the school committee's starts at 7:30 p.m.
3. On Tuesday, the North Kingstown School Committee will meet (yes, two days in a row) at the high school, starting at 7 p.m. On the agenda, the committee will make a decision on a lease for , food and peanut allergy policies and other items.
4. Join the next week for its annual meeting. The bash will be held at the . Get a tour of the station, learn about its features and (of course) network. Tickets are $25 per person. Runs from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on April 11.
5. Today: partly sunny with highs near 58. Tonight: partly cloudy with lows around 42. Tomorrow: a chance of showers after 2 p.m. and breezy with highs near 59.