1. We don't have official election results yet in North Kingstown as the State Board of Elections continues to count mail-in ballots. The board should finish the ballots by end of day today. Check back later for our coverage and official results.
2. Last week's planning commission meeting on The Preserve at Rolling Greens, which was postponed due to Hurricane Sandy, is set for tonight at 7:30 p.m. at Wickford Middle School.
3. Tavern by the Sea in Wickford reopens today. The restaurant has been closed since Hurricane Sandy swept through and damaged the building. For more information, visit their Facebook page here. Welcome back!
4. Want to share health secrets? Ticked off about the North Kingstown budget? Are you obsessed with telling people about amazing places/businesses you've visited in the area? Or do you just generally love sharing your thoughts? From moms to teachers to health gurus to attorneys, North Kingstown Patch is looking for bloggers to blog about...well, anything you want! Click here to learn more.
5. Today: rain with highs near 44, breezy. Tonight: a chance of showers with lows around 33. Tomorrow: sunny with highs near 51.