1. The North Kingstown School Committee meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the high school. The committee will discuss the adoption of the NK ESP contract, an RFP for food service vendors and more. Click here for the full agenda.
2. The NK Chamber of Commerce is holdings its Jingle Mingle this Wednesday from 5 to 7 p.m. at Sonoma Bistro & Wine Bar. Tickets are $20 and include a complimentary drink, hors d'oeuvres and networking. RSVP by today to email@example.com.
3. Join Twenty40, NK's young professionals group, this Thursday for its Festivus Party. Air your grievances, partake in some feats of strength, eat, drink and network. Cost is $10. Runs from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Pink Chair.
4. Head over to Children's Workshop on Quaker Lane Thursday night for "Parents' Night Out: Holiday Shopping." Drop the kids off (for free) while you get your holiday shopping done, or maybe just enjoy a quiet dinner. Find out the details and how to RSVP here.
5. Today: mostly cloudy, gradually becoming sunny with temperatures falling to 43 by 5 p.m. Tonight: mostly clear with lows around 29. Tomorrow: mostly sunny with highs near 41.