1. What were the results from yesterday's election in North Kingstown? Get them here!
2. The Son of Sandy is here. RI is due to be hit with a nor'easter today. Expect heavy winds and even snow in some areas. Town officials are urging residents to be prepared and have flashlights, water and non-perishables available if conditions warrant.
3. Tonight's Wildlife Encounters program, hosted by the North Kingstown Free Library, has been cancelled due to the aforementioned inclement weather tonight.
4. Last week's planning commission meeting on The Preserve at Rolling Greens, which was postponed due to Hurricane Sandy, is set for tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m. at Wickford Middle School.
5. Today: rain and windy with highs near 47. Tonight: rain and windy with high gusts. Tomorrow: rain likely with otherwise cloudy skies and highs near 50.