- Head over to their "Best of New England" award from Yankee magazine. e will be hosting a party from noon to 8 p.m. today, featuring six artists, jewelers, painters and textile artists along with catered food.
- Rhode Island was home to quite a few battles during the colonial era. Learn about the Battles at Nipsachuck, located in northern Rhode Island, with a presentation by preservationst Doug Harris and archaeologist Paul Robinson. Kicks off at the from 7 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. Please register for the program here.
- Congratulations to North Kingstown resident David Darlington, who was unanimously re-elected as chair of the Rhode Island Bridge and Turnpike Authority this week.
- It's not just the high school athletes who are taking to the fields nowadays. Head over to today at 3:30 p.m. to catch the girls softball team take on . If you're a DMS Dragon looking to stay on the home turf, head over to McGinn Park to see the boys baseball team slug it out with Msgr. Clarke, also at 3:30 p.m.
- Today we'll be looking at partly sunny skies as high temperatures edge towards 60 with similar conditions on Friday. For this weekend, it looks like we're in store for a bit of rain as showers are expected both Saturday and Sunday.
NK Man Will Appear on Wheel of Fortune Tonight
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something