1. The chicks are invading. Head over to the as Casey Farm's returns Friday. Learn about the chickens raised down at Casey Farm. (And yes, live chicks swill be available for petting.) Space is limited to please pre-register by calling 401-294-3306 ext. 5. Starts at 2 p.m. Friday.
2. Stop by the today for a . As part of Splash Week (dedicated to helping children in the community ages three to nine years old learn to swim), the YMCA will be hosting sessions today at 10 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. For more information, contact Krystina Roll at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-295-6501. You can also visit: Splash Week.
3. Monday is the big day! Wickford Junction's grand opening is April 23. . Want to know when the trains are running? .
4. It's Earth Day weekend! There are a few cleanups going on around town, including one at the tomorrow and another down on Sunday.
5. Today: sunny with highs near 66. Tonight: a chance of showers with lows around 52. Tomorrow: showers likely with highs near 67.