1. Looking to catch up on some reading over winter break? The Pet Refuge is sponsoring a book sale at the Cold Spring Community Center at the town beach. Browse through hundreds of books and even enjoy a cup of coffee and a treat. Runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. today.
2. Town offices will be closed tomorrow in observance of President's Day.
3. With town offices closed, what is one to do with their Monday? Head over to The Fish Market for a President's Day Party, featuring a buffet to benefit two charities. Runs from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
4. At Tuesday night's meeting, the North Kingstown Planning Commission will review plans for site improvements at Oak Hill Tavern and a Complete Streets resolution. Tuesday's meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. at town hall. Check here for the full agenda.
5. Today: sunny with highs near 43. Tonight: partly cloudy with lows around 27. Tomorrow: sunny with highs near 44.