5 Things: Jingle Mingle, Festivus & Custom Greeting Cards
Five things to know for Dec. 12.
1. The NK Chamber of Commerce is holdings its Jingle Mingle today from 5 to 7 p.m. at Sonoma Bistro & Wine Bar. Tickets are $20 and include a complimentary drink, hors d'oeuvres and networking. RSVP by today to email@example.com.
2. Join Twenty40, NK's young professionals group, this Thursday for its Festivus Party. Air your grievances, partake in some feats of strength, eat, drink and network. Cost is $10. Runs from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Pink Chair.
3. Head over to Children's Workshop on Quaker Lane Thursday night for "Parents' Night Out: Holiday Shopping." Drop the kids off (for free) while you get your holiday shopping done, or maybe just enjoy a quiet dinner. Find out the details and how to RSVP here.
4. Still haven't sent out your holiday greeting cards? (Don't worry, neither have I.) One studio in Shady Lea Mill is offering sessions to create your own greeting cards and tags this Thursday. If you bring your own materials it's $7, $10 if you don't. Runs from 6:15 to 8:15 p.m. Learn more here.
5. Today: mostly sunny with highs near 42. Tonight: mostly clear with lows around 30. Tomorrow: sunny with highs near 46.