5 Things: Event for Realtors, Holiday Stress & Patch 102
Five things to know for Nov. 14.
1. Patch is hosting a special event for realtors in West Bay today. Join us for "Promoting Real Estate in the Digital Age," from learning to use Patch to blog and post open houses to mastering Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter to QR codes. Starts at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday at the Kent Washington Association of Realtors in East Greenwich. Space is limited, so RSVP by clicking here.
2. Stressing over the holiday season? Get organized with tips and techniques from Kristin Carcieri-MacRae, owner of Organizing in RI. Starts at 6:30 p.m. on today at the North Kingstown Free Library. RSVP and learn more here.
3. For the non-realtors out there who want a refresher on Patch and want to learn how to use it to help promote your business, join Patch and Deep Blue at the Southern RI Chamber of Commerce in Wakefield Thursday at noon for "Patch 102 with Deep Blue." Get the details here.
4. The North Kingstown Planning Commission meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at Cold Spring Community Center. On the agenda, the commission will hold a public hearing for comprehensive plan amendments for the Preserve at Rolling Greens, hold a public information meeting regarding the Preserve's master plan and send a recommendation to the town council regarding the project. Read the full agenda here.
5. Today: sunny with highs near 50. Tonight: mostly clear with lows around 34. Tomorrow: a slight chance of showers in the morning with otherwise partly sunny skies and highs near 49.