5 Things: Coats, Small Business Saturday & More
Five things to know for Nov. 23.
1. It's my second least favorite day of the year – Black Friday. (My all-time least favorite is Election Day, in case you were wondering.) Though I will not be venturing out, here's a list of business hours today.
2. Those who want to support the local business during this holiday season will be heading out tomorrow for Small Business Saturday. Find out who's participating in NK here.
3. In need of a coat during this cold winter season? Stop by the West Bay Family YMCA today between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. The Y is accepting winter coat donations through the rest of November if you have a coat to donate, as well.
4. Head over to Lafayette Mill tomorrow for the Coastal Growers Winter Market. Runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
5. Today: mostly sunny with highs near 55. Tonight: a slight chance of showers with lows around 43. Tomorrow: a chance of showers before 4 p.m. with highs near 51.